Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Free Random "Random Rap" Mix from Chris


So yesterday I was listening to records and I was about to organize a random stack of records that I had left out. Without looking, I decided to pull the first 20 records in the pile and make a mix out of them. I even just played them in the order that they were stacked. It turned out better than I thought it would, it's kind of old school gangster. I'm not cuttin' it up or anything, but here it is. There's a few rare ones in there along with some cheapies if there's something here you don't know. I hope you like it. -Chris


TRACKLIST

LIVE & DIRECT "Rock Bass Line"
MC POET NYCE & COOL DJ FIQ "The Beat is Bad"
MENACE TO SOCIETY "Ink Town Posse (Remix)"
MOROCCO MOE "Task"
C.O.D. (CUMMING OUT DOGGIN') "Out There Bad"
.308 "Everyday Thang"
BORN 2WICE "Outro..."
JULEE VEE "Ain't Perpetratin' No Fraud"
G.O. TA RICOCHET "Putcha Gun Away"
TUFF CREW "Robbin' Hoods"
RAW BREED "Rollin' Deep"
MC LA KIM "The Posse is Large"
SLIM "Can U Get It?"
DOLLAR BILL & CUTMASTER KG "People Don't Know Ya"
BLVD MOSSE "All Praises Due To Outstanding"
THE UNDERGROUND "Just Begun To Get Busy"
MAKEBA & SKRATCH "MC's Can't Get With Me"
III MOST WANTED "Nitty Gritty"
THE RANGERS "I'm Hot"
BIGG OCEAN MOBB "Gangster Driven"

No comments:

Post a Comment