Friday, July 4, 2014

BBQ JAMS: 4 Hours of 90's Hip Hop for the 4th of July!


Yesterday I was listening to records recording mixtapes for my car. I ended up recording records for 4 hours straight.  I broke 'em up into 3 mixes.  There's everything from classics, G-Funk, and rare unknowns.  All across the board.  I figured I would pass along the mixes to everyone here.  Nothing special, no cutting it up or anything, but there will be stuff on here that you will like. Just 4 hours of mostly 90's hip hop.  Don't hold it against me if there's a skip or something.  I was just playing my records! -Chris

FIRST MIX: (DOWNLOAD)

MC Serch, OC, Chubb Rock, Nas, Red Hot Lover Tone: Back to The Grill Again (Remix)
Smif N Wessun: Stand Strong
Dred Scott: I Gotta Get Mine
Jeru Da Damaja :Brooklyn Took It
Artifacts: Lower Da Boom
Ras Kass: Soul On Ice (Remix)
Nas, AZ, Foxy Brown: Affirmative Action (Remix)
Main Source: Peace is not the Word to Play (Remix)
Black Sheep: Still in the Ghetto
Ice Cube Commercial for Crooked I Fruit Punch
Tha Alkaholiks & Xzibit: No Handouts
The Beatnuts: We Came Here
Fugees/Funkmaster Flex: Freestyle Rhymes
Cypress Hill :Hand on The Glock
Diamond D: Best Kept Secret (Remix) 
Master Ace : Go Where I send Thee
O.C. :Would You Believe
The Cenubites: Lex Lugor
Mad Skillz: Skillz in 95

SECOND MIX: (DOWNLOAD)

Graveyard Mafia: The Yard
FY Gang: No Walls To Stand
Herb Superb: It's a Ghetto Thang
The Top Dawgs: Got Me On Tha Run
Terror Green: 45 Stitches
The East Click, Madman Shawn, Pudgee, Full Clip: S.O.N.S.
Gee Rock and Da CND Coalition: This is a Recording
Potentially Dangerous: Born To Be The Ultimate
R.O.C.(Renaissance of Chaos): Bring the Chaos
Chris Styles: Special Remedy
Darc Mind: Lyrical Blunt
Sham & The Professor: Soul Shakedown
MC Shan: Don't Call it a Comeback
M.A.C.-10: L.F.T.C.I.
Da Omen: Billy Bad Ass
C.O.D. (Cummin' Out Doggin'): Black and Gold Strategy
Gang Society: Just Part of The Game
Tweedy Bird Loc: Fuck The South Bronx Nigga, This is Compton
Darkside: Another Summer Day

THIRD MIX (DOWNLOAD)

Simply Smooth: Get Busy One Time
Partners in Rhyme: Cold Chillin' In The Middle
C.O.D. (Cumin' Out Doggin'): Out There Bad
YZ: The Return of The Holy One
Das EFX: Real Hip Hop (PMD Remix)
Brother Arthur: What You Gonna Do
Main Source: What Yo Need
Boodah an Da Bandit: Swallow Your Pride
Pete Rock and CL Smooth: Can't Front on Me
Vision Quest: Soul Clique
Redman: Time For Sum Akshun
Groove B Chill: There it is
Dooley O: Watch My Moves
Poetry: Everything I do
Antoinette: Let's Take it from The Top
Kam: Go With The Flow
Dollar Bill: I'm Outstanding
ED OG & Da Bulldogs: She said It Was Great
Supreme DJ Nyborn: Born Don't Play That
Chris Styles: Dreams of Torture

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you could hook me up with a rip of that Graveyard Mafia track, The Yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ViV0vt2XSU&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete